Wednesday, August 8

I posted the following New Years resolutions at the beginning of this year and I am happy to say that I accomplished or am in the process of accomplishing many of them. :) As I start on the new journey, I am excited to start new goals. What goals are YOU currently working on?

Resolutions

  • Pray & read scripture on a daily basis. 
  • Run a half marathon. June 10
  • Go on at least two backpacking trips with my brother.
  • Start rock climbing.
  • Teach/work in another country or state. Off to Nica
  • Be a better listener.
  • Learn to not over schedule myself.
  • Read more & limit watching shows to 3 hours a week. 
  • Volunteer more.
  • Stop drinking so many "cokes."
  • Start learning another language, again.  Spanish
  • Play volleyball at least once a month. Sand league once a week
  • Try new foods. Sushi, Moroccan, Caribbean, Peruvian
  • Go on a road trip. 
  • Stop gossiping. period. 
  • Live on my own. 
  • LOVE PEOPLE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment