Friday, January 25

I've Got a River of Life Flowing Out of Me

I've got a river of life flowing out of me;Makes the lame to walk and the blind to see. Opens prison doors & sets the captives free I've got a river of life flowing out of ME.Spring up oh well (goosh, goosh goosh, goosh) inside my soul.

Spring up oh well (splish splash) and make me whole.
Spring up oh well (yeehaw!) and give to me
that life eternally.

I grew up singing this fun praise song during youth group and I think it captivates the hope, growth, beauty, strength, and praise which filled my trip down the Rio Coco which follows the eastern border between Honduras & Nicaragua. Although, severe poverty is apparent in this remote area of the country, the projects, residents, fellow NGO partners, boat drivers, prayers, AMC, natural beauty and God's presence bring so much hope for this area. The group consisted of people representing partner & donor organizations to AMC, as well as, 2 AMC project directors, and AMC "Tecnicos" who work on the Coco River. We spent hours upon hours traveling to different AMC centers or Model Farms in order to observe, interview, and experience the ways in which the communities, thanks to AMC's support, are providing food and growth for their families and communities.

Take a journey down the Coco river with me!
























tinki dawan!

Gracias a Dios!

Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment