Sunday, September 25

I'm In Espana!

Hola Amigos!

Soy en Espana por cinco dias. De ciudad es muy bonita!

I will post a longer update soon, but these tidbits for now...


1. I'm definitely learning a lot about Spain's unique culture, like staying up till 5am on certain evenings.
2. This country is sooo beautiful and quaint!
3. I reccomend taking a train through the countryside of Spain.
4. Flamenco dancing is wicked awesome!
5. My hostel is super nice and cheap.
6. I'm not sure how I feel about all of these elaborate and expensive Catholic Cathedrals. Respect but... really?!?
7. I already want to come back one day.
8. Spanish is really hard to remember after attempting to learn Dutch for so long.
9. I love meeting up with friendly faces in foreign countries.

Adiosss!
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment