Tuesday, November 15

No, NBA?!?

Soooo it looks like America will not witness an NBA season this year. Boooooo! 

I'm upset because
1. I won't get to watch basketball games.
2. The multimillion dollar players are being super selfish.

As the player's union continues to demand for more money, the paychecks of the behind the scenes employees decrease. Think about how many people each arena employs. Think about the economy of the areas surrounding the arenas. Think about all the people effected by this greed. 

I realize many people do not care for the NBA. They argue the players all act like super stars and only play hard during playoffs. Well, in this instance of the players being greedy, I can see where NBA haters form those opinions. 

I truly love watching NBA games, but right now, I'm one annoyed and disappointed fan.

I love watching sports, but it's times like these that I have to question the values of professional sports organizations. 


On a good note: I guess this means the Dallas Mavericks= Two Year Reigning Champions!!!

I really enjoy this opinion article on the whole issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment