Monday, October 31

I love Halloween!

Halloween. My favorite holiday of all time! No, not due to the fact my birthday and Halloween happen to happily share the same date, however, definitely a bonus, but because I love the community feel on Halloween. Everyone spends time walking around the neighborhood, interacting with friends and neighbors. Sadly, it's the one time people actually open the front door when a stranger knocks on the door. People seem more inclined to randomly start talking to someone when the someone is dressed as an Angry Bird or Niki Minaj, compared to when they pass the same stranger on an average day. I wish neighborhoods interacted on a regular basis similar to Halloween night, but definitely without the candy, because then we would create health issues. However, I wouldn't mind if precious children wore Yoda costumes and other costumes more often.

Q. What is a Mummie's favorite type of music? A. Wrap!!!!!
Q. Why do demons and ghouls hang out together? A. Because demons are a ghouls best friend!
Q. What's a monster's favorite bean? A. A human bean.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment